I’m speaking at a client’s annual convention in Tucson on Thursday. As this is my first ‘destination visit’ with a client, a few initial questions came up.
- What does ‘Business Casual’ mean in Tucson? Shorts and flip flops, right?
- Should I prepare to see my client in a swimsuit, or ignore her at the pool?
- Also, what is a ‘Business Casual’ swimsuit?
- Will my natural Oregon deodorant hold up in 105° weather?
- Can I attend the 6:30am breakfasts in my PJ’s?
- If I don’t eat dinner the whole week, can I instead expense an hour massage, or a round of golf?